There are dozens of CNA Programs being offered within the Utah since the demand of medical skilled professional is increasing. To be listed on the Utah nurse aide registry, an individual must follow the regulations followed by Utah.
State Contact Information for CNA Certification
UT Nursing Assistant Registry
550 East 300 South
Kaysville, UT 84037
Phone #: (801)547-9947
Fax #: 801-593-2584
CNA Salary in Utah
- Approximately $19,229 to $31,048
- $9.99 per hour typically (Hourly rate will increase by experience)
Utah CNA Programs & Training Information
Utah CNA training program will not have less than 80 hours of classroom and clinical training combined. Some state-approved training programs may differ in the number of hours in classroom and practical training.
Information in Utah
It is important to know that state regulations change often. This site is updated frequently, however, please double check all information with your states official government agency. Links and contact information are provided for your convenience.
If an approved CNA wishes to work in Utah they must first apply for reciprocity. The applicant must contact the Utah Nursing Assistant Registry to obtain a transfer/reciprocity form. The applicant must have an active certification with no record of abuse or other derogatory information and must be listed in good standing in his/her home state. Completed form with required documents must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
Renewal in Utah
To renew CNA Certification in Utah:
(1) A pre-printed recertification form will be mailed out to the CNA 2- 3 months prior to your expiration date. If you still do not receive any notice, you may obtain renewal form by contacting Utah Nursing Assistant Registry or visiting the State Registry’s website.
(2) Requirement for renewal is that you must have worked nursing or nursing related duties under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse for at least 200 hours during the two year period.
(3) Completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
To renew Expired CNA Certification in Utah:
(1) Contact Utah Nursing Assistant Registry.
(2) If registry provide form, completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
Utah Approved CNA Programs
Davis Applied Technology College
550 E 300 S
Kaysville, Utah 84037-2699
Phone #: 801.593.2500
- Tuition is $1.40 per hour
- Consist of 99 hours of classroom and clinical training.
150 E College Ave.
Ephraim, UT 84627
Phone #: 435.283.7000
Toll Free #: 1.800.848.3399
Admissions: 435 -283-7144
CNA Information: (435) 893-2232 & (435) 893-2291(fax)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cost is $765 (Resident) and $2271 (Non-Resident) include general fees
- Six (6) credit hour per semester
Uintah Basin Applied Technology College
1100 E Lagoon ST
Roosevelt, UT 84066
Phone #: (435) 722-6900
- Cost for day and evening course is $170 (does not include fees)
- Consist 90 hours of classroom (66) and clinical (24) training.
- Cost is $300 (Resident) and $600 (Non-Resident)
- Four (4) credit hour per semester
Dixie State College
225 S. 700 E. St
George, UT 84770
Phone: (435) 6527500
CNA Coordinator: 435.879.4830
- Cost is $678.20 includes:
- Laboratory Fee
- Consist 114 hours of classroom (45), laboratory (45) and clinical (24) training.
- Four (4) credit hour course
Bridgerlannd Applied Technology College (BATC)
Logan Main Campus:
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free #: 866-701-1100
TDD #: 800-346-4128
Fax #: 435-752-2016
Brigham City Campus:
1100 South 325 West
Brigham City, UT 84302
Phone #: 435-734-0614
Toll Free #: 800-827-0614
Fax #: 435-734-0431
Rich County Campus:
1200 Redwood Road
Woodruff, UT 84086
Phone #: 435-793-4500
Fax #: 435-793-4530
CNA Information: 435-750-3101 or 435-750-3149
- Estimated Cost is $535 – $635
While we here at NurseReach.com strive to have the most up to date and complete information available, there will be times when an email or link is no longer valid. Please notify us on the Contact page of any errors or discrepancies that you find and we will do our due diligence to make the necessary corrections or additions!