North Dakota Department of Health Resources oversees CNA training programs, requirements and maintains the state registry.
State Contact Information for CNA Certification
North Dakota Department of Health
600 East Boulevard Ave., Dept. 301
Bismarck, ND 58505-0200
Phone #: 701.328.2352
Fax #: 701.328.1890
CNA Salary in North Dakota
- Between $20,800 to $29,120
- $11.36 per hour typically (Hourly rate will increase by experience)
North Dakota CNA Programs & Training Information
North Dakota CNA training program must have at least 75 hours or more both classroom and clinical training. Some state-approved training programs may differ when it comes to number of hours in classroom and practical training.
Information in North Dakota
It is important to know that state regulations change often. This site is updated frequently, however, please double check all information with your states official government agency. Links and contact information are provided for your convenience.
If an approved CNA moves to North Dakota from their home state, the applicant must contact the North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry to obtain a transfer/reciprocity form. The completed form along with required documents and fees must be submitted by mail. Applicant status must be in good standing and CNA certification is still active to be considered for reciprocity. Contact the North Dakota Nurse Registry for more information.
Renewal in North Dakota
To renew CNA Certification in North Dakota:
(1) North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry will mail you pre-printed recertification form 2- 3 months prior to your expiration date. If you still do not receive any notice, you may obtain renewal form by contacting North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry or visiting the State Registry’s website.
(2) Requirement for renewal is that you must have worked nursing or nursing – related for at least eight hours or more for pay during the 24 month registry listing period.
(3) Completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
To renew Expired CNA Certification in North Dakota:
(1) Contact North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry.
(2) If registry provide form, completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
North Dakota Approved CNA Programs
Lake Region State College
1801 College Drive North
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Phone #: 701-662-1600
Admissions #: 701-662-1514
Toll Free #: 800-443-1313
Fax #: (701) 662-1570
TDD #: (701) 662-1572
- Cost is $700
- Four (4) credit unit with 75.5 hours both classroom and clinical training.
Fargo Adult Learning Center
415 N 4th St
Fargo, ND 58102
Phone #: 701-446-1000
Fax #: 701-446-1200
- Cost is $610 includes:
- Registration Fee
- Test Fee
- Consist 75 hours of classroom and clinical training
- It is three (3) weeks program
Williston State College
1410 University Ave.
Williston, North Dakota 58802
Phone #: (701) 774-4200
Phone #: 701-774-4277 (Williston Campus)
Phone #: 701-857-7594 (Minot, Bottineau and New Town Campus)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Consist 80 hours of classroom and clinical training.
While we here at NurseReach.com strive to have the most up to date and complete information available, there will be times when an email or link is no longer valid. Please notify us on the Contact page of any errors or discrepancies that you find and we will do our due diligence to make the necessary corrections or additions!