The state of New Hampshire often refers to CNA as LNAs (Licensed Nursing Assistant) because the state issues licenses not certificates. LNA programs are offered throughout the State to fill in the shortage of skilled medical professionals. To work as LNAs in state hospitals, and long-term care facilities, it is necessary to follow the regulations proposed by federal law.
State Contact Information for LNA Certification
NH Licensed Nursing Assistant Registry
NH Board of Nursing
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 16
Concord, NH 03301-2431
Phone #: 603-271-6282 or 603-271-2323
Fax #: 603-271-6605
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LNA Salary in New Hampshire
- Between $22,880 to $29,120
- $11.65 per hour typically (Hourly rate will increase by experience)
New Hampshire LNA Programs & Training Information
New Hampshire LNA training program must have at least 75 hours or more of classroom and clinical training combined. Some state-approved training programs may differ in the number of hours in classroom and practical training.
Information in New Hampshire
It is important to know that state regulations can change. This site is updated frequently, however, please double check all information with your states official government agency. Links and contact information are provided for your convenience.
If an approved LNA moves to New Hampshire from their home state, applicant must request an application form for Endorsement from New Hampshire Licensed Nursing Assistant Registry. Complete the form with required documents or fees and return the form by mail. An applicant must be listed as a good standing in their home state and their LNA certification is still active so that the applicant will be included in New Hampshire Nurse Registry.
Renewal in New Hampshire
To renew LNA Certification in New Hampshire:
(1) A pre-printed re-licensing form will be mailed out to the LNA 2- 3 months prior to the expiration date. If you still do not receive any notice, you may obtain renewal form by contacting New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry or visiting the State Registry’s website.
(2) Requirements to be met:
- You have successfully complete the LNA training program or demonstrate comparable nursing educational preparation recognized by the Board.
- You have been active in working as a nursing assistant with a maximum of 200 hours within two years prior to renewal.
- You must submit a notarized criminal history record release form along with a complete set of fingerprints taken by a qualified law enforcement agency or authorized employee of the Department of Safety.
(3) Completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
(4) You may also renew your certification online with this link. Just read and follow instructions.
To renew Expired CNA Certification in New Hampshire:
(1) Contact New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry.
(2) If registry provide form, completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
New Hampshire Approved LNA Programs
- Cost is $988
- Five (5) credit unit and it is only an eight (8) week course
- Consist 144 hours of classroom (48), laboratory (24) and clinical (72) training.
Lakes Region Community College
379 Belmont Road
Laconia, NH 03246
Phone #: (603) 524-3207
Fax #: (603) 524-8084
Toll Free #: 1-800-357-2992
- Cost is $1140
- Five (5) credit unit
- Consist 106 hours of classroom (40), laboratory (6) and clinical (60) training.
Clinical Care Training LLC
PO Box 19
Bristol, NH 03222
Toll Free #: 800-603-3320
Fax #: 603-246-3350
- Cost is $1265.25 includes:
- Liability Insurance
- State Exam
- Fingerprinting Fee
- License Fee
NH Gateway Chapter-
American Red Cross (Nashua Chapter)
28 Concord St
Nashua, NH 03064-2340
Phone #: 603.889.6664
CNA Information: (603) 889-6664 ext 39
Fax #: 603.886.1316
Email address: email@example.com
- Cost is $1550 includes:
- Registration Fee
- State LNA Exam
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Lab Kit
- Background Check Fee
- Consist 172 hours of classroom (100), clinical (60) and CPR/AED (12) training.
Hearts and Minds, LLC. Healthcare Training
Derry Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center (Formerly Haven Healthcare of Derry)
20 Chester Rd.
Derry, NH 03038
The Arbors of Bedford
Bedford, NH 03110
- Cost is $1250 includes:
- LNA Course Base Tuition
- Registration Fee
- Textbook and Supplies
- Consist of 48 hours for classroom instruction and 60 hours for clinical setting
- It is a 6 week course
- Cost is $1450 includes:
- Processing Fee
- Criminal Record Check
- Consist 110 hours of classroom (50) and clinical (60) training.
While we here at NurseReach.com strive to have the most up to date and complete information available, there will be times when an email or link is no longer valid. Please notify us on the Contact page of any errors or discrepancies that you find and we will do our due diligence to make the necessary corrections or additions!